Saturday, May 8, 2010

April 24, 2010


Well, my little guys and gals did great today!
We had a break in the heavy rain, so I ran out, to put the birds into the aviary.
Once all were in the aviary, I flipped the bob down, and put their food in the feeder tray.
I blew the whistle, and after about 30 seconds, the first bird made it thru the trap.
After that, they all followed, one after another.
Within another minute, all 16 were down and eating!
I'm really excited, and trying to contain my impatience. I know I need to continue trapping them all week, before their first time outside, but
it's hard!
Oh, I also got my website a little more in order. Fixed broken links, added more information, etc.
Just need to take more pics of the birds and the loft now that the aviary is on, and the outside is painted.
All is going smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment