Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 22, 2010

I've been trying to do most of my outside stuff in the mornings, as well as tossing in the morning, or noon at the latest.
Although the birds have been loft flying in the afternoons as well, by their own choice.
Today was just over a mile, and the birds beat me home.
Tomorrow I guess we'll fly here, then on Thursday we'll pick another spot on the one mile circle.
I don't want to overwork them, but at the same time, I don't want them to get bored!
Plus, we have band camp in a few weeks, and I'll be VERY busy with my kids that week.
If I can let them loose from the school, it will be my best chance that week.
Plus, we are hoping to use the birds as part of the marching show for Saturday competitions, possibly early season games, if halftime is early enough.

Second baby hatched from Red 1 and Red 2 (unbanded pair with snap on numbered bands)

No comments:

Post a Comment