Saturday, June 12, 2010

June 12, 2010

Wow! Didn't realize it had been so long!

So, I ended up with one more of the 'fly-off' birds coming home, after 12 days. Looks good, in fact, I didn't realize it was home for 2 days, although I did count an extra, but figured I was counting wrong.

Bird with the broken leg is back with the others, and limping a bit, but doing well.

Traded 16 breeders for 27 squeakers from South Carolina.
Noticed some pigeon lice on them as I was spraying (for that very reason) and then saw the same on my other birds.

All are now treated...

Nest with the 2 eggs on the floor of my flyer loft is occupied by 2 birds, one for AM, one for PM. Letting them be, and just checking on them. Hoping for my first squeakers soon.

I've loft flown EVERY day since the 3rd, and birds are doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment