Monday, July 26, 2010

July 26, 2010 - update and catch up

My Aunt contacted me, reminding me that I let my blog fall behind.
A busy week, then pneumonia will do that to you...

Had a bit of a busy time with band camp, but did releases
July 12, 14, and 16 from Adairsville High. Birds got home faster each time.
During band camp, the high school was the only choice for releases, since I was at the school from 8am until 5pm.

Then, on July 18 I had the birds loaded, went to a friend's house for a bridal shower.
It started storming, so I didn't toss on the way there, as planned.
On the way home, the storms became MUCH worse.
Birds rode home, and flew across the yard.

I ended up feverish that evening, and spent a week with pneumonia.
Released at 5 miles from all directions, since birds were always home in 20 minutes.
Tossed from Kingston, Harley Dealership at the interstate, and then up in the White area.

Finally got meds straight (thank you!) and am recovering. Still no energy, but feeling a little better.

July 23 (Friday) released at Food Lion. Woo hooo!!! Now we can service Adairsville!!
On July 25 (Sunday) we released almost at the Floyd Co. line to the west.

Grandpa (01 AU IPB B 17764) fathered 2 babies, hatched out July 24, 25.
Exciting times!

First babies will be moving to flyer loft today!

No comments:

Post a Comment